Dark Soul Vol. 1 - Aleksandr Voinov Silvio....."...more like a siren or succubus, as deadly as he was tempting."He is extremely mysterious, dark, dangerous and sexy. He's also an assassin. I ABSOLUTELY loved his character!!! There's no confusion for him he knows what he wants and one way or another he will achieve his goal.Stefano...He is a mob boss. He's also dark and sexy but CRAZY confused and uncertain after he meets the deadly Silvio.....have I told you I REALLY like Silvio, I may have repeated myself sorry;)Silvio and Stefano meet for the first time at the house of a dying mob boss. After meeting both of their curiosities get the better of them, for different reasons of course. At that point we get a little breaking and entering and gun play. I'll let you use you imagination on that one;)They meet again at Silvio's place of residence, so Stefano can discuss a business deal with Silvio's boss. This is where the story begins......curiosity, uncertainty, lust, criminal, dark, sensual and list goes on!!!I read this book on a whim. I've seen others reading it but never thought much about it....other than the cover and the author. The cover always stood out to me and last night I decided "why the hell not." I'm so thankful for split second decisions because this book was GREAT!! The author made a 60 some page book seem like a full novel. It started from the first word and ended with the last.....I was glued to it!!!I can't wait to find out....