Feral Sins - Suzanne  Wright My thoughts.......This is a lovely paranormal book about shape shifting wolves. It has everything you could possibly desire in it, for a paranormal romance book. Here's the checklist!A badass, cocky and arrogant Alpha male, who would have any girl ripping her clothes off.....Trey...... CHECKA mate who is witty, foul-mouthed, cute as a button and doesn't take shit from anyone....Taryn........ CHECKA wolf pack full of wonder characters who are different and leave you wanting their stories.............. CHECKA bunch of back stabbing rival packs your not sure of and some rival packs that pledge alliance....... CHECKA backstabbing villain...of course..... CHECKA sex scene that will BLOW your mind its so HOT...ok that really isn't on the paranormal checklist but it was HOT!!!!So bottom line is this book was GREAT!! It was just what I needed...... STEAMY....and very well written! I loved it...Trey and Taryn were so fun and enjoyable! Give it a chance you might love it too!!