Never Too Far - Abbi Glines “I could love this man and be happy with him the rest of my life. I just hoped I got the chance."This book was the second in this series, it starts right up where Fallen Too Far ended. Blaire is in her her hometown of Summit licking her wounds and trying to figure out what to do next. Then BAM another life changing event happens to her. This poor girl has been through hell, nothing ever seems to go as planned for her.Rush is still in Rosemary, he's pissed about losing Blaire and mad at himself for his part in their downfall. He doesn't know what to do in order to get her back, basically he's just pitiful.Things happen and Blaire, at the urging of Bethy, decides to move back to Rosemary. Rush finds out that Blaire is back and he decides come hell or high water he is getting her back. However there's no TRUST anymore Blaire's been hurt by everyone. She loves Rush but it's going to take a lot of groveling from him to get her back.“I don’t just love her, she owns me. Completely. I’d do anything for her."And that is where the book went SOUTH for me! I felt like Rush turned into a sniveling whiner. Where the hell did Mr. Confident go? From this point on he's constantly groveling and over explaining everything he does. I also didn't think Blaire was as strong and confident in this book as she was in book one.Don't get me wrong the book was good, it just turned a little too soft for me. I'm glad I read it and I enjoyed their HEA but reflecting back this turned out to be....