Blood Flows Deep in the Empire - N. Isabelle Blanco This is what happens when I judge a book by it's cover.It goes wrong....TERRIBLY wrong!!But the cover is so beautiful how could the book not be good? Well, I guess I'm not saying the book isn't good but did it work for me? NO!!!Could it work for others....I'm sure it could!!!The main problem I had with this book was the NAMES, every character had a name that was impossible to pronounce and there were ALOT of characters.I also never connected with the main characters, Dyletri and Ismini. Dyletri and most of the male characters had two names, a piece, that were both difficult to pronounce.The world building in this book was good and interesting but again you had to learn names for the new world also, basically it was volume overload!I felt like this most of the time...This however is just MY opinion of this book. I encourage others to give it try because you may LOVE it, we all have different likes and dislikes so it may work for you:)*****ARC given to me by Netgalley in exchange for an honest review*****