Beautiful Broken Rules - Kimberly Lauren Emerson......“I have three rules: never sleep with someone that a friend has feelings for, never sleep with someone who is in a known relationship (when this isn't disclosed to me, it is not my fault), and finally, never sleep with someone more than three times."She's the school slut but she's ok with that because she hates or just refuses to be in a relationship. So she made some rules and she tries to stick by them. She's lost important people in her life and she doesn't want to go through that pain again. So far it's worked out well for her.......so FAR that is....things change when you least expect them too.Jaxon......He shows up in Emerson's life because they have a mutual best friend, Cole, and they end up living next door to one another. He breaks her down piece by piece....she unravels all her tight kept secrets. Because let's face it...who is not going to fall in love or lust with man a 6'plus, football player, body built for sin and tattoos. I mean right there is a recipe that's disastrous to any woman! "“I’ll show you how great we are going to be. Because you’re the most beautiful girl I’ve ever met, and I’m not talking about your gorgeous face, your stunning hair or your drop-dead sexy body. I never knew it was possible to be so attracted to your best friend”Emerson is just so reluctant to share herself with Jaxon....I mean mentally not psychically.....she does just fine in that department. But Jaxon is just as determined to have everything from her.....he's fallen in lurve....and he can't help himself.He sure as hell doesn't want anyone else to have her or touch her......quite the possessive little devil;)“I don’t care what label you put on it, but you’re mine regardless. I won’t share.”Im not going to tell you anymore though because you need to read the book if you want more details than that!!!!!What worked for me in this book was, I was extremely happy not to have a sniveling virgin to read about. I seriously need a break from them!!! I also loved the secondary characters...Cole, Quinn and Jace. I was very interested in them and I can't wait for Jace's book...I think I secretly liked him better than Jaxon...sorry but true. What didn't work for me.....I'm not sure but I never felt a strong connection to either character. However I didn't not like them at the same time, just something held me back. With that being said the book was a good quick fun read for me.....it was just ok.I hope Jace will have a book.....I really really really liked him for some reason!!I found this pic after I wrote this review but it actually sums up the whole book, so I thought I'd share...Happy reading!!Buddy read with one of my fav's Vishous!!!!