Obsession - Jennifer L. Armentrout So going into this book I wasn't quite sure how I would feel because I wasn't crazy about the Arum's from the Luxen series to begin with but I thought, "why not give it a try."My reaction was.....I'm in love with an Arum......WTF.....I seriously like them just as much as the Luxen now. How did this occur I'll tell you how.One word and one word only made this happen.......that word is Hunter!! “Holy hotness…Jeans hung low on narrow hips. Hunter’s stomach was perfection—each taut muscle tight and totally lickable. Not that I’d ever licked a man’s stomach before, but now I got why someone would want to. I was in six-pack heaven. He even had those dips beside the hip-bones…”Whew Good Lawd....everything he says....everything he does absolute perfection! He's a moody jerk and I LOVE moody jerks!!!!! He tells it like it is.....he's crude and obnoxious....mouth watering.I guess I should say something about Serena, so far I've only talked about Hunter. I liked Serena she was feisty and stood up for herself instead of cowing to his surly moods. But honestly Hunter made this book for me.“Are you going to answer my questions or just insult me? Hunter chuckled. “Possibly a little of both.”The HUGE bonus is this book isn't YA like the Luxen series.....ooooh la la my friends.....its hot and spicy!If you haven't finished Opal I would probably wait and read this one after because there is a small scene that has a little bit to do with that book.Bye everyone, go read these books people.....they are GREAT!!!