Willing Victim

Willing Victim - Cara McKenna Flynn, I love everything that comes out of your MOUTH!!!!!"I like fighting, and I like f*cking. I don't care much for thinking."I LOVE Flynn's dirty mouth!!!!! They meet by accident and immediately Laurel is drawn to him."She wanted him more violently than anything she could recall, as though the need in her were blinding pain and the only thing that could take it away was Flynn."Then they basically decide....This isn't a sweet and sappy love story though, it's kinky. Flynn isn't a missionary-vanilla sex kind of guy. He likes it ROUGH!!!! He teaches Laurel a WHOLE new meaning to the word SEX;)This book is short, sweet and to the point. I'm going to give you a few quotes from Flynn just so you understand what kind of guy he is;)"Good girl. I wanna see you choke on that cock.""Now you make yourself come, bitch. And I'll know if you're faking. You make that cunt clench around my cock or I swear to God I'll make you regret it.""I can't wait to ram my dick inside you. See your hot body below me as I take you."I could give you MANY more but I'm not because you NEED to read it!!!