Avoiding Responsibility (Avoiding, #2)

Avoiding Responsibility - K.A. Linde My Thoughts...... Avoiding Responsibility and Avoiding Commitment were definite page turners! I want to commend K.A. Linde for writing these two books, it was a cray wild ride! I couldn't put either book down, I was glued to my ipad and stayed up way to late reading because quite frankly I was greedy and couldn't get enough. I loved the characters, even hated some of them at times...well except Bekah I hated her through out both books and that is all I'm going to say about her. Lexi..poor..Lexi, Jack put her through HELL and she let him, she just couldn't get enough, she was addicted to him and to some extent I think he was addicted to her also....in a nutshell they were toxic. Lexy's description of hers and Jack relationship is perfectly described to Ramsey under the willow upon his request, "We have such a long history that when I look into his eyes that's all I can see. I forget the stupidity of what we've done and who could get hurt. I just remember the man who loved me once"— K.A. Linde (Avoiding Responsibility (Avoiding, #2). Moving on to Jack he was a sexy bastard I'll give him that and I also secretly loved that blue-eyed devil, but damn he was such an ass-hat!!! I wanted him to change so badly...but whatever. Ramsey was just yummy!! I'll have to admit I didn't like him at first, I know please don't scream at me I know he was everyone's favorite but he really grew on me in the second book. I loved his devotion to Lexi even knowing about the twisted crazy relationship she had with Jack. If it wasn't for him I don't think she would have ever worked Jack out of her system. So to sum it up I loved it and the last few pages were great with everyone's dirty laundry coming out!