The Opportunist (Love Me With Lies, #1)

The Opportunist (Love Me With Lies, #1) - Tarryn Fisher My thoughts....I finished this book last night and I was so mad....I had to sleep on it and re-group my thoughts. This book really really hurt my feelings.....dammit! The ending just sucks, I want to repeat myself it SUCKS! What is it with books these days and the storyline deviating from the main two characters. This book is supposed to be about "Caleb and Olivia" not "Caleb and Leah" it reminded me of another book I read recently...*cough Jack and Lexi* GO AWAY Leah, no one likes you! Now I've got that out of my system, I will say that this book was fabulously written. I enjoyed all the drama, I just wished these to would of talked more about their feelings. Olivia seemed completely impossible of opening up until she was torn to shreds. She was one hard cookie to crack, she had a hard time admitting to anything! But I loved her character at the same time and she was so witty with things she said. Her best friend Cammie, she was a hoot. The whole breaking and entering thing had me cracking up. Now on to Caleb I just loved him and hell I'd probably fight over him too! He was tall, sexy and sweet....just plain yummy! Don't get me wrong though he played his part in this love story shot to hell. I wish we had gotten to know Noah better because I feel like I would have really liked his character. He just seemed to tell it like it was and I loved it, to bad he showed up at the end. I also think that he is exactly the kind of person that Olivia needs but I still want her to be with Caleb! Selfish of me....I know.All in all I'm glad I read this book and if I'm being honest I guess it ended as it should. Even though it wasn't how I wanted it to end....and I'm still mad about it! It was a great emotional roller coaster...loved it!